The Account Manager is responsible to effectively manage current allocated account portfolio of Rebooker, lapsed and new business accounts to hit individual revenue targets on Online Retailer and Beauty Expo Australia. Actively identifying, pursuing and converting brand new leads for these shows is a critical expectation of this role to achieve individual targets.
Reed Exhibitions Australia (RXA) is part of Reed Exhibitions, the world leader in creating high profile, targeted industry events where buyers and suppliers come together to do business. As a member of the RELX Group, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers, RX offers integrated market access programs covering exhibitions, trade publications, direct marketing and online digital tools.
As the goal-oriented Account Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Achieve the relevant financial targets associated with your Accounts as set by the Group Sales Manager
- Create, implement and monitor Account Development Plans for each Tier 1 client, ensuring a deep understanding of their business needs, budgets, stakeholders/decision makers, goals/objectives, buying cycles etc
- Ensure sales plans/strategies/milestones etc are established and achieved (with assistance from the Group Sales Manager)
- Strengthen relationships with Rebooker Accounts and establish relationships with Strategic Account decision makers through regular contact, conducting face to face visits/presentations and deep/rich phone conversations
- Have a ‘win back’ approach to reactivate Lapsed accounts through sales best practice to identify objectives, expectations, competitor attendance and the value proposition of the show.
- Identify and convert new customer opportunities through referrals, competitive events and alternative marketing platforms.
- Maintain and grow existing clients through optimised quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2 - 3 years' working experience in B2B selling environment with thorough understanding of sales strategies and selling process
- Experience in project management: ability to set deadlines to achieve targets and budgets and to take corrective action if necessary.
- ability to identify, negotiate and develop strategic partnerships, and manage 'conflict resolution' situations
- ability to meet multiple sales/work deadlines