Agent Manager Description
As agent manager, you'll have overall responsibility for a number of agents and shows in an allocated territory.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruit new agents when required
- Agent appointment, evaluating and recommending agents to the Show Team
- Issuing SPA “Sales Promotion Agreement”, setting sales target agreed and checking contents.
- Monitoring sales through telephone updates, monthly sales and narrative reports which, are forwarded to Show teams and ISG and by visiting agents.
- Problem solving
- Maximising sales generation from appointed agents to RX shows
- New Business Development
- Visit key agents in assigned countries on a regular basis and ensure that agents are working well.
- Periodical conference call planned on weekly basis to monitor the agent activity
- Set up meetings one by one during the shows, seminar, press Conference
- Set up meetings between agents and show teams in RX offices a during RX events
-Fulfil general correspondence and enquiries with agents and show managers