About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Why join RX Global? Opportunity doesn’t just belong to our customers, it belongs to us too. Digitally transforming our business while elevating the power of face to face and embracing diverse talent and opinions so RX will always be: the best place for our customers to build their businesses. And the best place for ambitious people to build their careers. We know that embracing our variety, diversity and differences will make us all stronger. At RX, we give everyone the ability to grow unlimited.
The position that will work with one or more Business Units, supporting multiple assigned projects aimed at delivering IT solutions and services that meet company cost, quality, and strategic targets. With guidance and supervision from more senior members of the team, this role will undertake requirement gathering, analysis and definition and testing of business applications and functionality.
- Experience equivalent to BS Engineering/Computer Science
- BS/BA degree in relevant IT discipline; Commercial BA/Testing or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years BA experience
- Ideally you have some experience of complex systems, preferably Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Ability to write & maintain test scripts.
- Understanding of As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Basic understanding of software development methodologies, platforms, tools, and languages.
- Understanding of gathering business requirements and translating them into user stories/functional specifications.
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Moderate facilitation skills a plus.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Analyze and document basic requirements and business processes.
- Develop basic systems specifications, process flow, and conversion strategies.
- Create basic technical and functional user documentation.
- Follow established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of basic solutions.
- Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary.
- Develop “trusted advisor” relationship with stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects.
- All other duties as assigned.