Situated in the heart of St Albans, a 20-minute train commute from London, RX St Albans is a leading international trade fair organiser of B2B events. The company organises targeted trade exhibitions around the world, in diverse industrial sectors, such as engineering, transport, infrastructure and industrial manufacturing. The portfolio of events covers specialised areas including sheet metal working, airport technology, rail technology, tunnelling, chemicals, fastening and fixing technology, corrugated and carton manufacturing, paper, film and foil converting, printing and packaging. Established in 1965, the company is a business unit of Reed Exhibitions (RX). Come and be part of it!
Reed Exhibitions (RX) is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible Campaign Manager to join our PR & Marketing team. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with event marketing teams to understand and develop, design and execute marketing campaigns using automation tools and logic introducing a holistic view, which unifies channels and customer engagement touch points.
- From the monitoring of specific campaigns, collaborating with the different teams around the business on best practice and innovations. Integrate recommendations into the “design” phase as we continually improve our marketing automation program
- Lead the implementation of campaign automation for event marketing teams
- Understand and help develop the data and data structures, in addition to ensuring the quality and usability of data is maintained to help execute better campaigns and drive greater ROI
- Continually monitor, analyse and edit campaigns to maximise campaign effectiveness, and prospect engagement
- Working with the different teams to analyse and report on all aspects of campaigns, optimize performance and fine-tune marketing campaigns
- Perform A/B tests on all elements of our marketing mix
- Drive awareness and engagement across the business regarding campaign and sales management, including profiling and registration with the relevant business teams
- Provide expertise to work with the business and ensure that best practices in email deliverability, readability and conversion-focused design are applied, improved and optimised
- Email campaigns & newsletter creation
- Setting up marketing automation campaigns
- Communications planning & strategy
- Campaign Segmentation
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Lead generation /Digital revenue campaigns / acquisition, nurture, conversion and retention campaigns
- Data Analytics: analysis, reporting
- Experience of Eloqua (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Understanding of data segmentation and importance of DPA regulations, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and interest in technology
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, thrive in fast pace, deadline driven environment
- Organised, attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Experience using Salesforce will also be an advantage
- Excellent working hours (35 h/week)
- 25 days of annual leave (plus Christmas closure days in addition to the holiday entitlement)
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Season ticket loan
- Gym discount