About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
We need you to help us tell our stories.
Delivering exceptional events is our passion because they create the moments that matter. Now, we are looking for people who can turn these moments into stories.
If you are a born storyteller, who can turn ideas into compelling content, write with personality and grab attention, we want to add you to our growing team of content creators.
You will join a creative, passionate and specialist team working with our brands to put content first. You will be responsible for content creation or curation for multiple channels, focused on delivering value for our customers and brands. In return, you will receive the support and training you need to develop excellence in content and enjoy working in a dynamic agile environment.
You could be an Editorial Assistant, Writer, Marketer or Content Creator looking for your next step, or from an entirely different sector or role, but if you can match a passion for content with imagination, energy and hard work, we’d love to hear from you.
- Managing a series of social media accounts, owning the channel plans and creating and distributing the content accordingly - making sure it’s delivering against agreed tone of voice and house style and is measured against agreed engagement KPIs
- Be a brand guardian - produce on brand content which will ensure execution of creative, content led campaigns
- Support an effective and efficient sign-off process, by ensuring the right content is created and ready to be published at the right time, to agreed brief and quality
- Active role in creating, re-purposing and re-positioning content, creating or curating one large concept / idea and building out to deliver consistency of campaign and message across multiple channels, both on and offline
- Ability to create, edit and deliver engaging video content for social channels, introduce and champion ‘moving image’ as a key part of the content mix, driving engagement and measured return
- Evergreen content creation, planning and execution
- Creating content & Content repositioning
- Copywriting for multi channels
- Developing marketing content offline – Direct Mail
- Newsletter content production
- Content plan creation
- Optimising content for SEO
- Briefing & evaluating creative work
- Digital Analytics
- Planning and execution of social media campaigns
- Experience of setting up Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn/WhatsApp campaigns
- Producing Industry white papers & Webinar content