We are passionate about including and embracing the diversity of thought and experience that makes life so interesting.
Open to all, our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) foster a creative and innovative culture that enhances networking, communication, personal development and inclusion throughout the company.
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our values and mission to enable everyone to thrive, whoever and wherever you are!
Come be a part of the #RXFamily as: CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
Own the marketing technology stack and work closely with marketing, sales, product and data team to plan and deliver ideas that drive customer acquisition, solution adoption and customer retention. With a strong understanding of marketing technology and best practices to help turn business requirements into reality, so all teams have the technology and insights they need to continuously improve customer acquisition and customer experience.
- Manage Email Marketing and Analytics team.
- Weekly meetings to follow projects and day-by-day tasks to manage possible barriers.
- Be responsible to follow the Communication plan with the Marketing and Central team.
- Best practices training and updating with direct reports.
- Set the short and long-term vision for every stage of the customer lifecycle, developing a strategy and roadmap to deliver the vision.
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from across the BU to identify opportunities for marketing technology to reduce costs, increase sales and improve efficiencies.
- Manage and deliver the marketing technology stack to help the marketing, sales and customer success teams, including day to day operations and troubleshooting.
- Be a protector of marketing data, it’s accurate and adheres to company privacy and data management policies.
- Work with data teams to analyze the effectiveness of customer acquisition and retention campaigns and the impact they have on end-to-end customer experience.
- Train and upskill the marketing team, develop governance and use best practice methods and to ensure successful delivery of email marketing campaigns.
- Put new projects and platforms in place, monitor and report on effectiveness.
- Determine and prioritize strategy and resources to achieve business KPIs including customer, sales, organic and paid traffic.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and sales team to address gaps in our existing digital strategies and identify new areas for growth.
- Post Show Report production and presentation.
- Contact with BU’s for alignment, best practices and sharing technical knowledge.
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience including Inbound Marketing, Content (SEO), Email Marketing, and Email Automation.
- Marketing automation or a wider digital marketing role for a high growth B2B Technology business.
- Setting up automated campaigns in Marketing Cloud or Eloqua platforms.
- Translating complex data into actionable insights for stakeholders.
- Team management.
- Ability to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a high growth environment.
- Strategic mindset that can see beyond the day-to-day to help the business achieve long-term customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects. Proficiency in Marketing Cloud or Eloqua.
- Google Analytics.
- Proven analytical/reporting skills.
- Ability to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages.
- Deep knowledge in good practices of Email Marketing (segmentation, automation, etc).
- LGPD, GDPR and other relevant privacy regulations.
- Graduate degree digital (Design, Marketing Digital, Publicidade e Propaganda, Propaganda e Marketing, Rádio e TV, Relações Públicas) or similar areas
- People Management Certification.
- Fluent Portuguese
- Advanced English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Estacionamento 100% Gratuito;
- Vale Transporte;
- Vale Alimentação e Refeição 100% subsidiado;
- Assistência Médica e Odontológica 100% subsidiado;
- Seguro de Vida;
- Modelo híbrido de trabalho – 2x office e 3x home office;
- PPR - Programa de Participação nos Resultados;
- PAP - Programa de assessoria financeira, jurídica e psicológica;
- Gympass - Desconto em academias;
- Massagem no escritório;
- Short Friday;
- Dress Code Flexível;
- Horário Flexível;
Visit our website and fall in love with our events and our people: www.rxglobal.com
You can also visit our career page: https://rxglobal.com/join-us