About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on the leading events in the luxury travel industry?
We love events! We organise the leading events for the luxury travel and lifestyle industries, including our flagship ILTM event in Cannes as well as events in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We are passionate about creating amazing experiences that our customers can be inspired by.
Our business is about making face to face connections so we are looking for customer centric people to join our hard working team in a busy, dynamic and agile work environment.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Support Executive to work on the Buyer Programme across the luxury travel portfolio of events, primarily ILTM Cannes, ILTM Asia Pacific, Proud Experiences plus other ad hoc events.
This position requires a dynamic, hardworking, flexible and dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal skills. The role is really varied so you need to be great at multi-tasking and happy to work on multiple projects at the same time as well as have competency using computer systems and databases.
The primary responsibility is to support the recruitment and management of the buyer programme by working closely with the Buyer Managers. Working with the Buyer Team to assist with research to help identify, and recruit high quality hosted buyers in line with Buyer Programme targets and event strategy. This includes Buyer query management, recruitment campaigns and Buyer participation at events, with high levels of customer service and accurate reporting throughout the event cycle. (Buyers are luxury travel agents, planners and advisors who buy products/services from high end exhibitors and in many cases are hosted by us).
- Administrative duties to support the Buyer team including Inbox, Hotline & Calendar management
- Support the Systems Manager during event registration set-up and post show activities
- Research and build knowledge/data of the relevant buyer population via desk/telephone
- Actively encourage registered Buyers to fulfil their registration & appointment commitments
- Provision of excellent customer service, using a proactive and creative approach
- Provide an outbound concierge service to Buyers throughout the year
- Contribute to the successful onsite event delivery of the Buyer Programme such as helpdesk, registration & networking events
- Support co-ordination of onsite events such as networking events, conferences and fam tours
- Compile and distribute of weekly reports
Ideal candidate profile:
- Good interpersonal, written and telephone communication skills
- Customer service and research experience
- Excellent database/IT skills, especially Excel, MS Office and data analysis
- Highly proactive approach to gathering prospects and registrations
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player who can work collaboratively in an international environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and juggle priorities
- Creativity – developing and proposing solutions to queries and a positive approach to conflict resolution
- Understanding of one or more foreign languages would be advantageous but is not necessary
- Strong administrator with an interest in developing and utilising your coordination and account management skills to support the company to achieve their objectives
- A flexible approach to working methods, hours of attendance and other duties that maybe required. In return Reed Exhibitions offer a dynamic, agile working environment in the centre of Richmond, a multitude of benefits and excellent training opportunities