Are you juggling data on a regular basis? Diving deeper into segmentation and addressing just the right target group is just what you enjoy? Then this role might be for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and flexible Data Executive (Marketing) to join our PR & Marketing team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be mainly working on the data segmentation, reporting, and profiling of our customers for marketing activities.
What you will be doing
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues to support them on data segmentation and building tailored audience segments for our marketing, sales, and operational campaigns.
- Use OBIEE Audience Builder to create tailored data segments to meet the marketing objectives in delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time and ensure we deliver the most effective campaigns.
- Understand the data schema of the data warehouse to run queries and build segments for reporting and campaigns.
- Work closely with the event and registration teams to understand customer profile requirements.
- Manage and amend taxonomy and create customer profiles for our trade fairs.
- Maintain integrity of the data and ensure compliance, quality, and usability of data.
What we are looking for in you
- You have experience with a data segment building tool/ database, ideally OBIEE Audience Builder
- You have very strong IT skills and an affinity for technology
- You are a quick learner when it comes to using new systems
- You are a good communicator, enjoy working with other people but are also extremely well organised with an eye for details
- You enjoy working across multiple deadline-driven projects and keep a cool head
- You are comfortable to work self-directed and have an analytical mindset
- Now this is a must: Fluent in English (verbal + written); knowledge of German, French or Italian is more than welcome, too.
- The icing on the cake is Salesforce experience as well as good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
What we provide
Work-life balance is important, this is why we have
- 35-hours working week
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas closure days in addition to the holiday entitlement
- Life Insurance
- Private medical Cover
- Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discount
We want RX to be a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, have equal opportunities, and benefit from pay equality. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of their gender, gender identity, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, age, caring responsibilities, pregnancy and maternity or disability status. Inclusion and diversity are important to our future.
More about us
Situated in the heart of St Albans, a 20minute train commute from London, RX St Albans is a leading international trade fair organiser of B2B events. The company organises targeted trade exhibitions around the world, in diverse industrial sectors, such as engineering, transport, infrastructure and industrial manufacturing. The portfolio of events covers specialised areas including sheet metal working, airport technology, rail technology, tunnelling, chemicals, fastening and fixing technology, corrugated and carton manufacturing, paper, film and foil converting, printing and packaging. Established in 1965, the company is a business unit of Reed Exhibitions (RX). Come and be part of it!
Reed Exhibitions (RX) is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.