Job title: Digital Producer (Websites)
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Situated in the heart of St Albans, a 20minute train commute from London, Mack-Brooks Exhibitions is a leading international trade fair organiser of B2B events. Established in 1965, the company is part of RX.
Mack-Brooks has been acquired by RX, one of the largest international event organisers, and we are going through an exciting integration phase. We are changing and implementing new practices, processes, and systems. Come and join the journey!
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible Digital Producer (Websites) to join our PR & Marketing team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be mainly working on implementing, updating and maintaining our event websites.
Yes, experience does matter, but most importantly, you need to be that person, who always wanted to do “something with websites”, who is looking for a friendly, multicultural team and who is motivated to learn. We can’t wait to meet you!
What you will be doing
- Implement multilingual websites for a B2B audience with a content management system (CMS)
- Create and upload content to the organisation's multilingual websites
- Assist with testing and applying new website components
- Respond to and troubleshoot website issues from internal stakeholders
- Assist with the technical integration of digital event platforms
- Assist with the organisations’ domain administration
- Liaise with stakeholders (designers, in-house departments, global tech teams)
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
What we are looking for in you
- You have experience with enterprise content management systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- You have strong IT skills and an affinity for technology topics
- You are a quick learner especially when it comes to using new systems
- You are adaptable, used to change and identifying the opportunities it can bring
- You are a good communicator, well organised with an eye for details
- You enjoy working across multiple projects and still keep a cool head
- Now this is a must: Fluent in English (verbal + written); the icing on the cake would be language skills in either German, French or Italian
What we provide
Work-life balance is important, this is why we have
- a 35-hours working week: Monday - Thursday 8.30 am to 4.45 pm incl. 1 hr lunch, 8.30 am to 4 pm on Fridays incl. 1.5 hr lunch with additional flexibility within certain core hours
- a hybrid working model
- 25 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays + Christmas closure days in addition to the holiday entitlement
Not to forget: Pension Life Insurance Private medical cover Season Ticket Loan Gym discount Paid volunteer days Employee Assistance Programme
More about us
Mack-Brooks Exhibitions organises targeted trade exhibitions around the world, in diverse industrial sectors, such as engineering, transport, infrastructure and industrial manufacturing. The portfolio of events covers specialised areas including sheet metal working, airport technology, rail technology, tunnelling, chemicals, fastening and fixing technology, corrugated and carton manufacturing, paper, film and foil converting, printing and packaging. Since February 2019 Mack-Brooks Exhibitions is part of RX, a leading global event organiser.
Mack-Brooks has been acquired by RX in early 2019 and is going through an exciting integration phase. We are changing and implementing new practices, processes, and systems. We value our staff and are introducing new development programs. Our office is vibrant, multi-cultural and fun. We love organising B2B trade shows! www.mackbrooks.com
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.