About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
The Digital Product Owner owns the delivery and continuous improvement digital products and experiences across our hosted buyer, VIP and matchmaking platforms.
You will oversee a portfolio of customer portals and networking tools driving commercial return and increased customer engagement & satisfaction. This is a hands-on role, which will include launching new portals, managing integrations and constantly improving the customer journey across our internal and external systems and multiple event brands.
You will work closely with the event teams in delivering and supporting the systems whilst adopting best practices and common approaches. As the systems are continually improved, you will be required to plan and run testing exercises.
We are looking for a solid technical understanding of content management systems and web based customer portals with an emphasis on improving customer experiences and managing data integrations. You must be enthusiastic and a keen learner, who is self-motivated and can use your initiative in this fast changing environment.
- Responsibility for the end to end digital customer experience across buyer platforms and matchmaking
- Work with the central marketing team, global technology team and event teams to migrate the Hosted Buyer platform from its current provider to the new provider, delivering a world class customer experience for all staeholders
- Project manage this migration ensuring all the events are migrated by mid-2022, manage the project documentation and risk register and run a monthly project board meeting with project sponsors
- Manage the internal product roadmaps and idea collation process, work with external and internal platform providers to continuously improve the digital customer experience
- Communicate best practices, new functionality and deliver training to staff and stakeholders
- Manage 3rd party suppliers to assist in the planning of event specific system deliverables and the UAT / BAT of new releases of software
- Identify and report bugs and issues to development teams insuring a log is maintained and all issues are followed up to resolution
- Apply best practices and recommend processes for standardisation and managing the platforms efficiently
- Set up, plan and manage integrations between 3rd party platforms and RX internal systems
- Provide reporting dashboards and usage analysis for the team and shows
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 years Product Management / Digital Project Management Experience working on or with enterprise level platforms
- An excellent understanding of Web CMS, CRM Systems, Customer Portals and Ecommerce
- Experience in developing and improving customer journeys
- Experience in User Acceptance or Business Acceptance testing
- Ability to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Highly organised; can manage projects, able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A good working knowledge and ability to apply Waterfall and Agile project management techniques
- Experience of managing external suppliers
- Experience of working with Data, Data Integrations and a solid understanding of Data Privacy and Security
- Be Both self-sufficient and an enthusiastic team player
- Able to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service in a high pressure environment
- Experience in an event registration or event management environment would be an advantage