About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
The Digital Product Owner oversees the business unit’s portfolio of event websites and blogs across 20+ brands. They are responsible for website management and maintenance, customer journey, ensuring customers have a frictionless customer experience and work with colleagues in the wider sales and marketing community to optimise the performance to achieve the businesses goals. This includes ensuring that learnings and best practice are implemented across the brands, owning templates and page layouts and the core information architecture. They are also responsible for the blog websites and its supporting infrastructure.
They work closely across the business unit to capture any issues, feature and functionality requests feeding these into the global product development process. They are responsible for the implementation and roll out of new features and functionalities developed by the global product team, ensuring that the business is equipped with the right processes, tools and support to succeed.
This is a hands on role which will involve the building of best practice examples. This position reports to the Senior Digital Product Owner
- Responsible for the customer facing web platforms and tools - ensuring websites, blogs, and any other web based offering etc. are working optimally, accessibly and delivering great customer experiences. Proactively working with the business and broader teams to provide platform management, technical support, solutions and best practice implementations
- Working with the wider Marketing Technology and Central Marketing teams to represent the Business Unit to prioritise, present and escalate issues and bugs.
- Manage the process of capturing new feature requirements, writing business cases where necessary to enable them to be added to the global roadmap
- Lead on and support the research, rollout and UAT of new digital products and website enhancements delivered by the global product team.
- Ensure processes and best practice guidelines are documented and training provided to the wider business
- Train and support colleagues to take on daily website management and maintenance tasks where appropriate
- Lead on improving the user experience and user interface best practice, accessibility, techniques and tactics -ensuring the customer is front and centre of any technical solutions
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to set and monitor useful KPIs, perform A/B testing and other optimisation deliver personalised web experiences
- Engage and support global colleagues to learn from and share best practices in the website development and delivery space
- Enterprise CMS experience preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Website Management or Front End Development experience
- Blogging Platforms Such as Wordpress
- AWS server side management and maintenance (migrations, backups etc.)
- Google Ad Manager Experience
- Web Forms
- Website Analytics
- UX / UI concepts and best practice
- User Acceptance Testing
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Website Optimisation
- Website security best practices
- Information Architecture
- Project Management Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Management of Product Roadmaps