We want individuals who demonstrate initiative, an inquisitive mind, an obsession with making things better, a passion for solving puzzles, the humility to laugh at themselves, the willingness to ask for help when they are over their heads, and the ability to deal (healthily) with multiple projects, tight deadlines, and demanding partners.
Working with the show teams, the Operations Executive will support the Operations Managers in providing all on site-related activity and infrastructures ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, customer satisfaction, achievement of deadlines, compliance with Health & Safety regulations and full budget control.
- Liaise with exhibitors, contractors, venue staff and RX UK teams on all aspects of on-site activity.
- Produce and organise manuals and relevant documentation.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure all Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Process the approval of stand designs and co-ordinate floor plan layouts ensuring the best yield.
- Working at a variety of venues. There is a considerable amount of travel involved for both site visits and organising the exhibitions.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience of event organisation within the exhibition industry, either b2b or b2c
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Good understanding of relationship management.
- Enthusiastic attitude.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At RX Global we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace therefore if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!”