RX Global (Reed Exhibitions) is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors.
RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people.
RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
About the team and role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as an Event Production Executive at RX (part of RELX Global business) within our passionate Event Production and Operations team. This is a permanent full time role to be based from Sydney with combination to work from home to suit your work-life balance! Some interstate travel and weekend work required.
Working within a team of 13 this role’s prime purpose is to contribute to the organisation and smooth running of events. This is achieved and not limited to: the management of event schedules, critical paths and run sheets, the registration process, exhibitor manual and directory, customer service and communications with exhibitors, sponsors and visitors, organisation of associated functions, travel and accommodation, sourcing quotes preshow and onsite support of events and organising and attending team meetings.
This role is highly deadline orientated, customer service focused and requires a holistic and high attention to detail approach to overall event production elements. You will work in conjunction with internal functional teams such as marketing, sales and senior management to ensure event production elements are executed by deadline and to a high quality as well as being responsible for exhibitor and visitor customer service elements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Schedule and maintain critical events including overall exhibitor manual creation and management.
- Sponsorship and visitor guide fulfilment and production.
- Customer service and communication with exhibitors, visitors, speakers and internal functional teams.
- Registration process management and supplier liaison.
- Event production elements of associated functions; feature areas, briefings, social functions onsite seminars and meetings.
- Scheduling team meetings along with organizing and arranging travel & accommodation.
- Onsite and pre-show support in various areas.
- General administration and customer service duties as required.
What is in this role for you?
- A fast paced and a global leader in events sector to work in where no two days are the same.
- Opportunity to participate in interstate travel to large scale events yearly.
- The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team.
- A chance to showcase your organisational and creative skills and let them shine.
- Opportunity to develop your career with a leading global organisation.
- Hands-on training and support provided by the team!
- Your birthday is a bonus holiday every year
- Get an extra wellness day holiday every year
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2 years administration/customer support experience with strong business acumen– ideally with some exposure or experience in the Events/Exhibition Industry.
- Basic to intermediate: MS Office skills and skills.
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator are desirable.
- A can-do attitude, with a flexible and adaptive approach to any situation.
- Efficient and organised with the ability to work with a high workload and within tight deadlines whilst still maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- A team player who is proactive and self-motivated.
- Innovative and creative thinking and the ability to ‘think outside the square’.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new IT programs and quickly come up to speed.
To learn more about opportunities with Reed Exhibitions or RELX Global, join us here:
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible – apply now to be considered.
Thank you for your interest.