Job Title: Finance Project manager
Reports to: Head of Accounting and Compliance
Based at: Richmond, Surrey. UK
Job Purpose: To ensure that the UK SSC comply with all legal and internal requirements.
To assist the Head of accounting and compliance to overlook and plan the following projects:
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new banking partner: coordination with the IT team, support and the definition of the different steps, coordination of the communications with suppliers and clients
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of our strike off plan for the next 12 months: which entities can be strike off, define a step-by-step process and follow up
- Supervise and assess the integration of different entities
Ideal candidate profile:
A service driven and pro-active finance professional who can demonstrate the following:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant through one of the recognised bodies or QBE with an experience in audit would be preferable.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contactors/auditors, and to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- A positive very organised approach to processes.
- General accounting packages experience with very good Excel skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Has experience managing large finance projects or complex workstreams