About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Global Business System (GBS) is the wall-to-wall standardisation of key corporate systems and associated business processes across Reed Exhibitions global organisation. It supports and enables strategic convergence of ways of working and replaces a legacy of multiple local systems. This programme is being rolled out as a set of agile work streams accountable for core business processes and their associated applications and aims to deploy the platform across all Reed Exhibitions business units globally.
The GBS Sales Solutions team is accountable for driving the adoption and optimization of all applications and processes related to Sales and the associated Finance processes (inventory setup & pricing, accounts receivable, collections etc.), as well as Customer Services and Operations
- Maintains core relationships with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and Sales Optimization Leaders to stay on the pulse of both the front line sales behaviors within a Business Unit while understanding global central department best practice.
- Support SME and Sales Leader communities to drive the adoption and measure value of GBS Sales Solutions
- Key strategic owner of sales global processes to support the rollout of global initiatives & optimization of GBS Sales platform
- Forward thinking, always interested to evaluate platform enhancements and identify new sales effectiveness/enablement opportunities.
- Provide meaningful information to Global Sales Solutions team which will help guide prioritisation for enhancements/innovation requests from Business Units.
- Progresses Innovations requests through each of the stages in the Innovation process to ensure alignment towards a decision to move forward with solution development, testing, delivery or business unit change
- Identifies best practice during innovation assessments, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and plans for the mitigation of these risks.
- Work with the technical team to develop robust estimates and manage business expectations around delivery
- Produce and present critical path analysis and support the resolution of impact assessment issues, escalating accordingly
- Working with the Global Sales Solutions Team and Business Unit Program Delivery Leads to maintain innovation requests relative to planning quality and accuracy so that decisions can be made on credible data.
- Prepare, present, and regularly distribute project information to team members.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize requests.
- Salesforce experience
- High standard of written-, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to advise projects on how to navigate the governance processes supporting planning, execution, and control and change management.
- Good interpersonal skills with an aptitude to understanding complex processes and spreadsheets Recent, demonstrable experience of similar- and single point of contact roles within large and complex change programs
- Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for applying technical knowledge practically.
- Full project lifecycle knowledge. Experience of producing KPIs and dashboards.
- Numerate and competent in data manipulation, integrating data from disparate processes.
- Able to work across all levels of the organization including senior management and their direct reports.
- A motivated professional self-starter with initiative, a proactive approach, a genuine enthusiasm and natural tenacity.
- An investigative mind with very high attention to detail; a structured and independent approach to work; able to workshop ideas collaboratively
- Must be able to participate in regular global travel