About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
We love events! We organise the leading events for event organisers, including our flagship IBTM World in Barcelona. We are passionate about creating amazing experiences that planners can be inspired by and have teams based in the US, Mexico and China to help deliver global events with a local feel. Our business is about making face to face connections so we are looking for outgoing, customer centric people to join our hard working team in a busy, dynamic work environment.
The ideal individual to join our team will absolutely love working in a passionate, agile team and love being part of the creation of market leading events for the meetings and events industry.
- Always have the Buyers and customers best interests in mind whilst keeping in line with the event strategy
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Buyer Strategy plan in collaboration with the HB team
- Build solid relationships with the Events Industry
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with event and meeting professionals
- Grow the IBTM database by 30% YoY with key focus on the Corporate and Association market; including the necessary business development initiatives and costs to achieve these goals
- Achieve the IBTM Portfolio Events with key focus on IBTM World
- Regular communication with buyers on the telephone, via e-mail and at face-to-face meetings where required
- Cleaning and reviewing Buyer Data to ensure invite lists for IBTM events are accurate and meet the qualifying criteria set by the event strategy
- Using the database (Certain) to monitor registrations and maintain an accurate database of industry contacts for analysis and future recruitment
- Identify potential Key Industry partnerships to support recruitment
- Attendance to industry events and client meetings to establish new contacts and network with industry professionals
- Delivering an exceptional experience for customers and buyers
- Production and presentation of weekly, monthly and other regular management reports
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Outstanding commercial awareness, confidence, drive and initiative
- The desire to ensure customer and buyer satisfaction
- Exceptional negotiating and social skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
- Organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and plan effectively:
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Meetings, Events and Incentive Industry
- A proven understanding and commitment to growing the programme through a business development approach.
- Excellent database/IT skills
- Enthusiastic team player who can work collaboratively in an international environment.
- A flexible approach to working methods and hours of attendance.