We love events! Our business is about making face-to-face connections, so we are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, customer focused Sales Executive to join our high performing International Sales Group to manage a portfolio of events. The candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and upselling existing accounts for our events and digital solutions.
- Develop an understanding of the event portfolio, market and offer value-based packages based on customer objectives and needs
- Build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs and to be seen as a trade show expert
- Ability to communicate to senior level prospects and customers face-to-face in person and video conferencing
- Effective management of CRM system, pipeline, and campaigns across multiple events
- Attend Reed Exhibitions events, competitor events and scheduled customer office visits
- Effective communication and reporting with internal teams throughout entire sales cycle
- Achieve and surpass individual revenue targets
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A self-motivated individual with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales
- Proven and successful track record in sales environment
- Effective telephone sales ability at a senior level
- Experience in consultative selling, maximizing revenue from existing customers demonstrating innovation and creativity
- Ability to prioritize projects based on need and organization
- Team player mentality and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally as needed
About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organizations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. RELX serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Why join RX Global?
Opportunity doesn’t just belong to our customers, it belongs to us too. Digitally transforming our business while elevating the power of face to face and embracing diverse talent and opinions so RX will always be: the best place for our customers to build their businesses. And the best place for ambitious people to build their careers.
We know that embracing our variety, diversity and differences will make us all stronger. At RX, we give everyone the ability to grow unlimited.
If you think we sound like the organization for you, please send us your application, we’d love to hear from you.
The job you are applying for is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement. The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine approved or authorized by the FDA or WHO and maintain up to date vaccination as recommended by the CDC. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.