Key Account Manager for National Hardware Show (NHS), ALU USA, FF USA, and ICE USA
1. Maintain and Strengthen key account relationships, understanding customer’s business goals and strategies and use these relationships to protect our current business while growing new opportunities
2. Ability and flexibility to develop sales plan to achieve client’s evolving needs.
3. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
4. Manage multiple high profile accounts
5. Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
6. Possess the ability to follow through the entire sales cycle with a high attention to detail
7. Proactively monitor the latest industry trends, competitive environment, sponsorship climate, the big players and main issues in order to make educated recommendations regarding sales and customer retention strategy for specific events
8. Successfully adhere to all productivity standards and utilize the latest best practices and standards including inputting accurate and complete data, managing your territory, hitting daily output goals, and managing your assigned budgets
9. Prepare and present formal sales presentations to assigned accounts as required.
10. Identify and grow new opportunities within your territory and collaborate with the show teams to ensure and cultivate new growth with your customers
11. Focus on the retention of all current and previously lapsed exhibiting customers in your territory
12. Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
13. Work closely with customer service representatives to ensure timely problem resolution