About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Great opportunity to join RX Global as Management Accountant. You will be supporting the Financial Controller with production of on time and accurate management reporting information. The role will be based in Richmond, Greater London and will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts
- Completion of the annual Statutory accounts for UK entities of the group.
- Production, along with local advisors, of Annual Accounts for the overseas companies
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet reconciliations for all entities.
- Supervision of REPH work to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts.
- Ad hoc financial reporting as required
- Managing preparation and submission of the groups various VAT returns and declarations
- Liaison with REPH for the bank recs reconciliations of all bank accounts.
- Participation to the audit work for the external auditors
- Support and cover for other members of the team.
- To develop a positive “can do” attitude in the team in order to develop the Financial support to the business.
Ideal candidate profile:
A service driven and pro-active finance professional who can demonstrate the following:
- Qualified/part qualified through one of the recognised bodies or QBE.
- A broad range of communication skills
- A positive organised approach, committed to achieving deadlines
- General accounting packages experience with good Excel skills