WHO WE ARE:
Reed Exhibitions is the leading organizer of trade shows and world class events. Whether we’re helping businesses grow and promote their brand or delighting fans at our pop culture and consumer-based shows, our mission is to create unforgettable experiences that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
How do we do it? We innovate. Out of the box ideas are welcome here. We embrace creativity and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us growing and evolving. We collaborate. We put ‘we’ before ‘me’ and the customer above all. If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging, friendly and fun environment where no two days are ever the same, we’d like to meet you!
ABOUT CENTRAL MARKETING:
Our Central Marketing team is a highly collaborative group that supports all US trade shows and events by creating and executing on all marketing plans. We are fast-paced and dynamic—changing priorities require agility, flexibility and the ability to stay calm under pressure. We share our work, celebrate our successes and learn from our experiences. The bonds forged here help us grow not only our careers, but deep and lasting friendships. The Central Marketing department consists of speciality groups dedicated to Content Management, Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing Delivery, and Web & Graphic Design.
MARKETING DELIVERY ASSOCIATE JOB SUMMARY:
The Marketing Delivery Associate is responsible for developing marketing materials for various B2B and B2C brand campaigns within the US—all to be executed with a strong focus on the overall brand marketing campaign and strategy. You will handle projects across multiple marketing functions, including email and digital marketing, special events, press/PR, partner marketing, education/conference programming, and targeted attendee programming, for both face-to-face events as well as digital/virtual event offerings.
Specifically, Marketing Delivery Associate responsibilities include:
- Coordinate logistical needs and create marketing materials for digital marketing elements, special events, press/PR, education/conference programming, and targeted attendee programming
- Create digital and printed materials including brochures, sales sheets, web banners, signage and more
- Produce materials for special events, handle logistical needs for special events, working with external vendors and sponsors as needed
- Conduct website audits and work with marketing teams to ensure content is up to date
- Understand and execute projects against the marketing strategy while proactively contributing ideas to add value to the overall marketing campaign
- Manage projects across multiple shows and share frequent status updates with marketing managers and marketing directors
- Comprehend and implement the specific needs and messaging of your targeted audiences through marketing deliverables
- Analyze marketing deliverable and campaign performance to understand results and quickly adjust to support new marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and attendance. Marketing delivery associate to collaborate with managers and directors to report on findings
- Work with internal creative design team and to ensure consistency of brand messaging from the perspective of the look, feel and tone across all platforms
- Use key marketing performance metrics and appropriate tracking tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing deliverables and campaigns
- Share and apply best practices and actionable suggestions based on quantifiable results
- Work with show partners and allied associations to fulfill marketing agreements and maintain strong relationship management
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment—functions well under pressure and flexibility to work with unpredictable deadlines and schedules
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects at the same time. Coordinates with managers, directors and support teams to meet project deadlines
- Collaborative team player who works well in a team setting and across departments
- High attention to detail
- Professional level knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator preferred
- Ability to travel 3-4 times per year