RX is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 500 events in almost 30 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants.
Our events, organised by 35 global offices, leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world.
RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
In Russia we offer a challenging position in a leading and continuously growing business, with possibilities for further personal and professional growth, international exposure, competitive compensation package, compliance with Russian Labour laws, office in the center of Moscow.
Marketing Director is the key person in the area of marketing, digital and content and is responsible for marketing strategy creation and delivery, digital innovations, realisation of global projects, employee engagement and management of three department heads and their teams.
Marketing Director is responsible for:
- Marketing area management in the region
- Development of long term marketing, content, digital strategy ensuring positive impact on overall business results
- Setting strategic goals, control of realization, project & resource management and performance targets
- Use of market research and competition analysis as well as innovations monitoring to create detailed work plans and further develop the subordinate departments
- Responsibility for implementation of new marketing and digital projects, adoption and tailoring of solutions
- Understanding main company’s and its customers’ needs, responsibility for customers’ NPS, loyalty and satisfaction maintenance and growth
- Management of departments’ budgeting process
- Collaboration with international teams and Centers of Excellence
- Team management, employee engagement responsibility
Skills and Experience
Needed experience is 5+ years’ track record in a similar role leading marketing area in an international B2B company.
A successful candidate will also have:
- Russian citizenship (a must)
- Higher education in marketing/advertising/PR area, relevant additional education is a plus
- Experience in a role of a senior leader in the company, member of the management team
- Advanced marketing knowledge and relevant competencies in all marketing areas
- Experience in driving digital transformation
- Budget management experience
- Team management experience (including managing managers)
- Russian language – native, English language – fluent (a must)
- Strategic thinking, decision making, innovative approach, networking skills, embracing Inclusion and Diversity, love of learning, multitasking skills and courage, strong interpersonal skills, excellent negotiation skills, capacity to manage good relationship with people