RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors.
RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people.
RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.reedexhibitions.com
About the team and role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as Marketing Executive at RX, Reed Exhibitions (part of RELX). Working with a team of Marketing professionals and reporting to the Marketing Executive Leader you will proactively suggest, create, monitor and improve content for our specific target audiences. You will also deliver that content through multiple customer touch points, including social media, web, email and print.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Design, execute and monitor social media campaigns.
- Take ownership of assigned communities, including driving target customer engagement on all agreed channels.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including social media, email and website.
- Work closely with Brand Managers to achieve maximum effectiveness at all levels of the marketing funnel.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Understanding the events and target customer profiles.
- Undertaking ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
What’s in this role for you?
- Base salary, plus bonus, plus superannuation. Which equates to a lucrative earning potential!
- An excellent opportunity to work with a highly successful brand that is experiencing high growth and is well positioned for further exciting innovation.
- A chance to showcase your creative and innovative marketing experience.
- A supportive, close-knit, and fun team to work with and a great corporate culture that invests in its people.
- Flexible working conditions with option to work from home.
- Interesting, varied, and challenging work.
- Your birthday is a bonus holiday every year.
- Get an extra wellness day holiday every year.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong demonstrated copywriting skills and an understanding of the sales/marketing/purchasing funnel.
- Excellent time management skills while juggling multiple priorities to meet project deadlines is essential to be successful in this role.
- Comfortable and savvy using multiple digital marketing tools and systems.
- A market disruptor and a champion of marketing creativity and innovative change.
- Diverse segment and product marketing experience across B2B and B2C sectors such as Mining, Medical, Online Retail & Gaming.
- Global marketing/events experience is preferred and/or experience working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Well-developed communication and relationship building skills is a must.
- We value experience but we value curiosity and a thirst for marketing knowledge above all else.
- We value academic achievement and therefore prefer candidates with a marketing (or similar) qualification.
Please note you must be legally authorised to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
To learn more about opportunities with RX or RELX Global, join us here:
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible – apply now to be considered.
Thank you for your interest.