WHO WE ARE:
RX USA is the leading organizer of trade shows and world class events. Whether we’re helping businesses grow and promote their brand or delighting fans at our pop culture and consumer-based shows, our mission is to create unforgettable experiences that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
How do we do it? We innovate. Out of the box ideas are welcome here. We embrace creativity and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us growing and evolving. We collaborate. We put ‘we’ before ‘me’ and the customer above all. If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging, friendly and fun environment where no two days are ever the same, we’d like to meet you!
MARKETING MANAGER JOB SUMMARY:
The RX USA Jewelry Group is seeking two Marketing Managers to serve their jewelry shows and brands that include the trade shows JCK Show, JIS Shows, Luxury by JCK; newly launched digital offerings like JCK Pro and Jewelers Source by JCK; and the JCK publication hosted at jckonline.com.
JCK is the jewelry industry authority and the destination to create vital business connections and to discover and buy what’s new, next and innovative in the retail jewelry landscape. JCK offers optimal environments -- digitally and face-to-face -- for retailers, manufacturers, designers and other industry influencers to connect and stay on trend year-round via JCKonline.com, JCK Pro and Jewelers Source by JCK, culminating with the largest in-person jewelry event in the U.S. The JCK and Luxury by JCK shows bring together buyers and sellers from around the world and provide the most important days to drive sales throughout the entire year in a secure environment. JCK is where the entire jewelry industry gathers to buy, sell, network and celebrate.
Luxury by JCK provides a curated, exclusive extension, catered to the niche high-end jewelry market, to supplement the mass appeal of JCK. Luxury provides the best place to do business in a high-end, secure environment.
The JIS shows are the leading jewelry events for immediate at-show delivery jewelry. With JIS March and JIS October in Miami and JIS San Diego, it serves jewelers looking to stock their store and sell product for peak seasons like summer and bridal and the holiday selling season.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns to drive participation and engagement with several of our RX USA Jewelry Group brands covering both in-person buying events serving the jewelry industry and growing engagement to our online product offerings. Working with the Group Marketing Director, you will oversee extensive, multi-channel marketing plans that include print and web ads, direct mail pieces, email campaigns, web content, sales sheets, special events projects and social media strategizing. You will work closely with the event teams, Central Marketing department, and partner groups to ensure deliverables are completed on deadline and within brand guidelines, reflecting the right tone of voice and messaging.
Specifically, JCK Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Understand the brand and market position, serving as JCK Brand Champion
- Develop a multi-channel communications plan independently, covering email, print, social and web channels, and work with supporting departments to ensure that each team is aware, able and ready to deliver their part of the strategy and experience
- Work with the design, digital, sales, sponsorship and other related departments deliver the brand message and deliverables to market
- Contribute to strategic planning documents (including content briefs, campaign plans, marketing budgets and strategy plans) with Marketing Director
- Track and optimize campaign metrics for increased customer engagement, including Google Analytics, email and social engagement metrics.
- Manage and coordinate customer lists, ensuring optimal customer segmentation to support campaign goals and strategy
- Proactively keep Marketing Director informed of project status and deliverables
- Provide daily support to Marketing Associates, demonstrating adaptability and strong leadership skills. Provide clear direction and delegate appropriately and effectively
- Work with Content Management team to deliver multi-channel content that is consistent and puts the customers’ needs and experience at the heart of its offering
- Provide input to editorial calendar of content activity across your events, which includes email campaign and social media planning, and is created by the Content Management team
- Assist the necessary groups to define content and promotional planning efforts around digital/virtual event offerings, such as webinars. Liaise with both internal & external partners as necessary to assist in content generation
- Participate in ongoing Campaign Management meetings to oversee email planning and segmentation, approve final email test sends
- Oversee Marketing Associate responsibilities, to ensure projects related to special events, press/PR, partner marketing, education/conference programming, targeted attendee programming and printed needs are executed on deadline and within brand guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to understand and present marketing ideas
- Strategic marketing and analytical experience
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content focused on customer engagement
- Strong leadership and people-management skills, understand how to use resources to deliver results
- High attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment—functions well under pressure and flexibility to work with unpredictable deadlines and schedules
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Collaborative team player who works well in a team setting and across departments
- Professional level knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator preferred
- Ability to travel 3-4 times per year