About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Join the in-cosmetics team as Marketing Manager for in-cosmetic Asia. We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to work on in-cosmetics Asia, the leading event in Asia Pacific for personal care ingredients. The event takes place in Bangkok, Thailand every November and is part of the in-cosmetics Group, a growing portfolio of 5 face-to-face and virtual B2B events in Europe, Asia and South America.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with the experience and passion to develop, manage and implement successful marketing plans for this market-leading exhibition. You will join an international team and work collaboratively with a wider marketing community that delivers strategic, creative and operational support. The role plans, oversees delivery, measures and improves content led multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire, retain and engage our customers and grow the event. You must be able to combine a strategic and analytical mind with the ability to execute. International travel to Asia and the European event also form part of the role.
Bring your passion, skills and expertise
- Work closely with Event Leadership and the Senior Marketing Network, providing input into the overall Event strategy and responsible for the marketing strategy of in-cosmetics Asia.
- Act as brand and industry champion for in-cosmetics Asia shaping value propositions, creating the on-site experience and feature areas and ensuring that all communications and customer experience complement the brand and enhance the customer journey.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with conference & content manager, marketing specialist and support teams; briefing, developing, overseeing, project managing and owning the delivery of a multi-channel on and offline marketing plan.
- Work with Marketing Customer insight team to evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, and customer feedback to develop a deep understanding of customers that will drive engaging marketing strategies, grow the event and improve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the management of PR ensuring it integrates into the wider customer campaign.
- Manage the strategic use of partners to drive new and retained customers working with a team of specialist marketing colleagues to deliver the agreed plans and to monitor the effective use of these partners in delivering event objectives.
- Develop, manage and analyse campaigns that drive net new retained revenues for stand and non-stand products.
- Support the sales team to drive space sales & sponsorship.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring the marketing plan is delivered within budget and ensuring all costs are tracked.
The ideal candidate:
- Marketing degree or equivalent and proven event-marketing experience.
- Professional experience of the Asian market an advantage
- Interest in the cosmetics industry is essential and prior experience preferred
- Creative ability to develop new business opportunities
- Passion and enthusiasm for testing new and different products
- Customer-centric and flexible approach – appetite for working at a fast pace
- Skill for building partner and customer relationships quickly and understanding market needs
- A solid understanding of multichannel marketing, segmented marketing initiatives and databases
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- A strategic thinker and team player with strong interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise a heavy workload
- Need a level of comfort with matrix organisations and able to manage various stakeholder relationships
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 3 extra Christmas closure days in addition to holiday entitlement)
- Holiday buy after successfully completing probationary period
- Private Medical insurance
- Health Screening
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Gym Facilities and discounts
- Membership of Professional Bodies (relating to your role)
- Study Assistance
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Employee Discount Programmes
- Give as you earn (regular charity donations via monthly deductions from your salary)
- Save as you earn (UK permanent employees only – RELX Share option scheme)