Job Title: Data Operations Manager
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Based in: Richmond, UK
We have an exciting opportunity to work at our headquarters in Richmond within the Central Marketing team. This role is focused on managing a team responsible for making all data deliveries for RX UK's events. Key areas of input are managing data deliveries for sales and marketing campaigns, guiding the data journey for technology projects adopted by the business and building a successful data governance framework in line with privacy regulations.
- Manage a team of Data Executives responsible for delivering all the data needs of the business. Assist in the day-to-day development of the team, ensuring that training is well-executed, protocols are followed, and the team remains engaged and motivated.
- Lead and support the day-to-day marketing and sales activities of RX UK’s events.
- Lead data standardisation efforts, data governance and data best practices.
- Analysing the current data set business-wide and at an individual show level and advising on data strategies including building, list sourcing, development and cleansing.
- Manage and optimise the data collection process through registration and other forms, including GDPR compliance.
- Set the requirements for the global reporting team and the BU Customer Insights team by providing input to develop the reporting and insights foundation across the business as required.
- Work with the Global Technology team to co-define a clear alignment of data to RX UK’s business needs.
- Maintain the integrity of the data and ensure the quality and usability of data. Drive data quality remediation initiatives by conducting root cause analysis, and impact assessment of changes when there are data quality problems.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to rollout technology from a data perspective to business users.
- Partner with central Privacy and Security offices in ensuring GDPR Compliance across all data activity within the business.
- Advise the management on best solutions/approach on data points.
- Develop subject matter expertise in relation to the data platforms and applications used by sales and marketing teams and use that expertise to guide and make recommendations to business users.
- Experience of a data segment building tool, for example OBIEE Audience Builder
- Experience using Salesforce/ Eloqua/ SQL/ Power BI
- A strong understanding of the role of data within Sales and Marketing campaigns
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in data management, operations management, process management or a related area
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- Prior experience with managing a small team
- Experience working with email and digital marketing.
- Experience with event marketing a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At RX Global we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace therefore if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!”