About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the team for an Operations Executive working across a number of our exciting events.
We want individuals who demonstrate initiative, an inquisitive mind, an obsession with making things better, a passion for solving puzzles, the humility to laugh at themselves, the willingness to ask for help when they are over their heads, and the ability to deal (healthily) with multiple projects, tight deadlines, and demanding partners.
Working with the show teams, the Operations Executive will support the Operations Managers in providing all on site-related activity and infrastructures ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, customer satisfaction, achievement of deadlines, compliance with Health & Safety regulations and full budget control.
- Liaise with exhibitors, contractors, venue staff and RX UK teams on all aspects of on-site activity.
- Produce and organise manuals and relevant documentation.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure all Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Process the approval of stand designs and co-ordinate floor plan layouts ensuring the best yield.
- Working at a variety of venues. There is a considerable amount of travel involved for both site visits and organising the exhibitions.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience of event organisation within the exhibition industry, either b2b or b2c
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Good understanding of relationship management.
- Enthusiastic attitude.