Reed Exhibitions India currently is looking for a Portfolio Director who will be responsible for an existing event portfolio and lead the identification of new event opportunities, and subsequently be responsible for the deployment and delivery of these events, encompassing strategy, financials, sales, marketing, operations and people management functions.
- Full management and control of shows within your exhibition portfolio. This includes but not limited to; developing and monitor show P/Ls , manage resources , initiate activity to ensure shows achieve budget, analyse show performance and develop clear strategies to deliver future growth
- Through market and show research, analysis, relationships and market intelligence, develop strategies and initiatives to ensure the ongoing growth and sustainability of the shows
- Deploy effective business management to ensure the delivery of events and performance of the teams is optimal.
- Create and sustain an industry network and ensure a proper key account management
- Produce a coherent brand strategy for the shows to maintain and increase relevance to market, meeting both visitor and exhibitor expectations
- Identify, pursue and complete launch opportunities
- Atleast 10 years of Work experience with an exhibition organizer in India is mandatory
- Proven track record in delivering B2B exhibitions is required
- Experience in managing multiple shows, P&Ls and teams is fundamental
- The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate where they identified, created and secured new business opportunities within their portfolio of products, both locally and internationally.
- Experience in brand extensions and new launches are part of this role, so the candidate must have the confidence to achieve results with a team in this area.
- A natural sales skillset is essential
- Proven track record of efficient budget control, strong business analytics, relationship management and a demonstrable track record in creating and developing strategies
In-depth sales experience, project management and senior event management are essential for this role. If you have extensive experience in running and launching events, together with a passion for consumer/live/experiential events, we want to hear from you!