About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Are you looking for a role that is dynamic? Does the option to travel around the world excite you? Do you have a passion for sales and an entrepreneurial spirit?
The International Sales Group operates within RX Global. We’re focused on consulting with businesses and providing export opportunities with our portfolio of international shows, making us trusted partners for companies looking to grow their business on a global scale. Working for ISG is a lifestyle. Our culture promotes innovation, fun and continuous development. We take the time to form impactful relationships with our clients, colleagues and partners to understand their needs with sufficient clarity, so we can exceed their expectations every time. We’ve found that positive, down to earth and goal-driven people are the core of who we are and what we do.
Sound like you? Keep reading and if you think we’d be a good fit, then get in touch!
- Sell exhibition space and digital opportunities to new exhibitors over the telephone and face to face where required.
- Attend Reed Exhibitions events and competitor events (both domestically and internationally) thereby maintaining relationships, expanding the database and prospecting for new business.
- Achieve and surpass your own individual revenue targets across the group.
- Establish and build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs.
- Hit agreed activity output targets – an average of 80 minutes call time and 20 effective calls per day to prospects.
- Agree on a communication plan with each of your show teams – frequency and format
- Producing timely competitor show, post-show and monthly reports when required.
- Clear and accurate reporting of your plan, prospects and extended pipeline to line manager in bi-weekly catch ups.
Essential skills :
- Previous sales experience in exhibition sales preferable.
- Experience working within or selling to the energy, environmental or construction sectors would be beneficial.
- Ability to build rapport with and manage both existing and new accounts is vital.
- Experience in consultative selling and excellent ability to handle concerns.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creativity and initiative in a sales environment.