Reed Exhibitions (RX) is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities, and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Mack-Brooks has been acquired by RX in early 2019 and is going through an exciting integration phase. We are changing and implementing new practices, processes, and systems. We value our staff and are introducing new development programs. Our office is vibrant, multi-cultural and fun. We love organising shows!
Situated in the heart of St Albans City Centre, opposite St Albans Abbey in a beautiful grade II listed building, Mack-Brooks Exhibitions is a leading international exhibition / trade fair organiser of business to business events. Established in 1965, the company is part of RX.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible PR & Marketing Executive to join our PR & Marketing team on a permanent basis. You will be providing the marketing support for a range of B2B events, working closely with the PR & Marketing Manager, Event Team and broader Marketing Team.
- Support the PR & Marketing Manager in delivering multi-channel on and offline marketing plans
- Content generation for a variety of marketing activities, including email, social media and sales collateral
- Help to ensure that all communications and customer experience complement the brand and enhance the customer journey
- Creating and implementing media buying and advertising plans, including media partnerships
- Evaluating and analysing marketing campaigns
- Briefing designers and agencies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Organised, attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional MS Excel/ Word skills
- Digital & social marketing experience and understanding
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- You have some commercial/ marketing experience
- You are a motivated and flexible team player with a keen interest in marketing
- You are a quick learner especially when it comes to using new methods and systems
- You are adaptable and used to change and identifying the opportunities it can bring
- You are a good communicator
- Excellent working hours (35 h/week)
- 25 days of annual leave (plus Christmas closure days in addition to the holiday entitlement)
- Life Insurance
- Private medical cover
- Season Ticket Loan
- Gym discount