Oxventure is a popular Dungeons & Dragons crew with huge potential for growth. Right now, we don't have the resources to realise that growth, so we're looking for an Producer to join the team.
In this new role, the Producer will manage the admin, production, and promotion of Oxventure, as well as pursuing and developing new creative and commercial opportunities, so that as a team we can make more videos, do more live shows, venture into new media and reach a bigger worldwide audience.
The successful applicant will work directly with the Outside Xbox and Outside Xtra team to produce Oxventure content, grow the Oxventure ‘brand’ and develop its audience. Understanding that audience and being familiar with the wider context of online D&D video content will help enormously, as will the ability to be adaptable and think creatively.
- Scheduling, organising and attending shoots/recordings for Oxventure content
- Publishing and promoting Oxventure content
- Seeking out and liaising with potential partners and sponsors
- Overseeing merch production alongside our merch team
- Pursuing live show and touring opportunities
- Developing new Oxventure formats and multimedia content
- Potentially some light audio or video editing duties (e.g. promotional trailers)
Required skills and experience
- Excellent organisational skills, perhaps with project management knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly for dealing with partners and sponsors.
- A good command of the English language and the ability to write copy that is tonally appropriate (e.g. merch product listings, social media posts).
- The ability to think creatively in order to successfully grow a brand.
- Comfortable interacting directly with a large community.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience and contacts within the D&D/TTRPG space
- Business development experience would be ideal
- Prior knowledge of Oxventure would be an asset
- Experience with editing on Adobe software would be a bonus
As a global pop culture events and media business, ReedPop has an extensive stable of respected events, editorial websites and video channels. These range from mainstream video games brands such as Eurogamer, to more specialist sites dedicated to PC, board games and pop culture. Our events include New York Comic Con, the PAX events, EGX, MCM Comic Con, Star Wars Celebration, Star Trek Mission, C2E2, and over a dozen more.
Our success has come from creating authoritative, trusted content for global audiences, whether that be via written word or video across any of our digital sites and channels, or at live events where we create amazing experiences for our fans alongside opportunities for our exhibitors and sponsors to grow their businesses.
Working at ReedPop is a unique experience and an awesome opportunity, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in your passions while building a career that lets you work on the things you love. We are fully committed to embracing diverse talent and opinions and creating an inclusive work environment for all our people.
Please visit www.reedpop.com to find out more.
If you have the experience, passion and knowledge to take on the role described above, we’d love to hear from you, even if you don't tick every requirement, and we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
We have a Brighton, UK, office location, where some of our filming is done. This role can be based there, or it can be based primarily remotely from within the UK, though the successful applicant will be required to co-ordinate and attend shoots / recordings that take place in London somewhat regularly.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.