About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
As the Programme Delivery Manager for the Marketing Technology Team you will act as a Programme Rollout Lead and Project Manager for internal marketing technology projects and new customer facing product roll outs across Digital, Data, Ecommerce and Registration.
Using your expertise in project management you will work with stakeholders in the UK business unit, Global Technology and your global peers to deliver world-class customer experiences and products.
You will work closely with specialist marketing, technology, data and event teams along with our internal and external partners to deliver the agreed strategic projects, help the business to adopt best practices and ensure a common consistent approach across our many brands.
You will build and manage the project plans, oversee the delivery and successful rollout of the technology programmes meeting the requirements of the business. You will work to develop and document common processes and manage a programme of continue improvement and learning, working with global colleagues to report back your progress and learnings and adopt best practices from your global colleagues.
We are looking for a strong technical understanding of digital, data and ecommerce technologies with an emphasis on project delivery, improving customer experiences and delivering data integrations. You must be prepared to work primarily with waterfall project management techniques and immovable deadlines, though experience and a good understanding of agile techniques would also be beneficial. You must be enthusiastic and a keen learner, who is self-motivated and can use your initiative in this fast changing environment.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in delivering technology or digital projects in both Waterfall and Agile environments with Prince 2 qualified preferred
- An excellent understanding of Enterprise CMS, E-Commerce, CRM, DMP and Web Portals.
- Able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Highly organised; can manage projects, able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and customer journeys
- A strong understanding of data management and BI reporting
- Experience of working with 3rd parties to integrate data via APIs
- Both self-sufficient and an enthusiastic team player
- Able to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service in a high pressure environment
- Risk Management
- User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Good Presentation Skills
- Willingness to travel to work onsite at some events where appropriate
- Experience at working on or participating in business events would be an advantage