About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
The in-cosmetics Group’s mission is to enable the global personal care ingredient community to interact, conduct business, network and learn, whether face-to-face or online.
Through its 6 annual, business to business events across four continents, the in-cosmetics Group connects 1,800+ suppliers of ingredients, fragrances, lab equipment, testing and regulatory solutions with 34,500+ cosmetic industry professionals.
With over 700,000 unique web users, 46,000 social media followers and 110,000+ e-newsletter subscribers, in-cosmetics also delivers a multichannel platform for the industry with access to expert presentations, webinars, reports, whitepapers, interviews and blogs.
- Connect personal care industry suppliers with cosmetic manufacturers from over 120 countries
- Drive new product development, enabling manufacturers to source the newest products on the market
- Showcase the latest personal care innovations and formulation technologies
- Anticipate future market changes, revealing the latest customer and market insights
- Provide global forums for personal care industry professionals to network with key decision-makers
- Deliver unrivalled education to create a business-focused learning experience
The tasks of the Exhibition Sales Manager include:
- Sell across all products i.e. exhibitions, digital, awards/events sponsorship
- Actively seek out and follow through on new prospects from all relevant sources (trade journals, competitive events etc) and actively source and develop new business areas relevant to the event.
- Develop robust sales strategies to counteract competitive events
- Preparation of annual show specific sales plans
- Have a creative approach with a keen eye on revenue generation from show related and non-show related activities
The attributes of the Exhibition Sales Manager include:
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment (exhibitions, publishing, etc. but exhibitions would be preferable)
- Proven experience in consultative selling and objection handling
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- Creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business.
- Experience in consultative selling, maximising revenue from existing customers demonstrating innovation and creativity in ideas