The Senior Platforms Executive (Smart Events) is responsible for the management, configuration and adoption for in-house and 3rd party Smart Event Tools (Lead Capture, Content Collection, Dashboards etc.)
You will act as the champion for the Smart Event product suite. Working closely with sales, marketing, customer success and the operation teams as well as the global product teams you will manage the platforms on behalf the UK business unit. This will involve managing exhibitor participation, working to achieve adoption and usage targets, overseeing marketing and customer support assets materials and product reporting. You will lead and resource teams of SPOCs for onsite support where required.
We are looking for a solid technical understanding of the exhibition customer experience and where lead capture and smart event tools can increase customer value for our exhibitors and visitors. You should have experience in working with web based portals. You must be ambitious, enthusiastic, confident in speaking to customers (both face to face and on the telephone) and a keen learner, who is self-motivated and can use your initiative to achieve success in this fast changing environment. You must be willing and able to travel domestically and overseas regularly.
- Responsibility for the end to end provision of lead capture and smart event solutions for RX UK
- Manage the on-going configuration and support of the smart event platforms
- Co-ordinate and lead the onsite teams to achieve the highest level of customer adoption and success and to provide first line technical support
- Communicate best practices, new functionality and deliver training to staff and stakeholders
- Identify and report bugs and issues to product teams
- Work across the business to provide standardized sales, marketing and operational assets ensuring they meet any set minimum criteria
- Provide reporting dashboards and usage analysis for the team and shows
- Work with the BU and global Product teams to pilot and innovate our smart event solutions
- An excellent understanding of the exhibition customer experience
- Experience in using digital platforms
- Able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Highly organised; can manage projects, able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Both self-sufficient and an enthusiastic team player
- Able to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service in a high pressure environment
- A good understanding of data structures
- Experience in event registration, operations or sales would be an advantage
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At RX Global we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace therefore if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!