We are looking for an experienced Senior PMO analyst to support the implementation of a global PMO function, establishing new- and future-fit approaches to project and programme Governance across Global Technology.
- Establish “trusted advisor” relationship with project- and programme management stakeholders
- Lead and participate in task groups for small initiatives with specific outcomes, demonstrating efficient execution of projects.
- Provide quality assurance via a cadence of regular meetings and data analysis, hosting rigorous project and programme reviews and health checks.
- Actively promote continuous improvement of processes and ways of working by hosting post implementation reviews, retrospectives and project ramp ups, documenting action/remediation plans and ensuring action owner follow through.
- Exercise proficiency in the use of analytical tools and structured analysis techniques, sufficient to provide Management Information (MI) for effective decision making, KPI development and Dashboards.
- Champion best practice in all project and Programme Management disciplines including planning and tracking, Dependency-, Benefits-, Demand-, and Portfolio and Resource management.
- Maintain project and programme level risks , monitor the momentum to resolution and drive execution as required.
- Close collaboration with Senior Technical Specialist on the design and implementation of reporting requirements, set up and closure of projects on the Atlassian platform.
- Provide administrative support to the wider OGT team (audit/compliance and procurement/vendor management), including the OGT team quarterly report.
REPORTING & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Process Owner of the GTech Portfolio Sprint Reporting process
- Build close relationships with Global Technology stakeholders to ensure that the scope and approach is regularly reviewed and maintained as fit-for-purpose.
- Analyse report data, monitor trends and communicate/escalate findings appropriately.
- Deliver high quality risk-based reviews which identify and address root causes of issues arising, while mitigating emerging risk.
- Managing/assuring the integrity of the risk register, deliver continuous improvement to it, publish metric/dashboards and issue reports to the user communities
- Invoke the Risk Management escalation process in line with vulnerability management and maintain a watching brief over the execution of the mitigating actions agreed.
Ideal candidate profile
- Strong experience in all standard Project and Programme Management disciplines preferably in the areas of Benefits-, Demand-, and Portfolio and Resource management
- Curious individual, with good understanding of change in both traditional project delivery and digital product delivery environments
- Attention to detail, strong coordination skills and an organised approach.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management- and facilitation skills.
- Able to multitask, oversee concurrent projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, pragmatic and a results-orientated
- Minimum 4 years’ of PMO experience in an international technology environment
- Project governance certification (MSP/P3O/APM/P3M3/Prince2/Agile/DevOps).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- JIRA, Confluence and Portfolio Management tools would be advantageous
- Methodology - solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and experience of waterfall, Agile, DevOps and bi-modal delivery approaches