We are looking for a creative problem solver to help transform pricing strategies by using predictive data analytics and pricing modelling allowing the business to make highly informed, data driven pricing decisions driving improved revenues and profits.
- Align with all show teams and cross-functional stakeholders on objectives, approach, key priorities, and success metrics for the shows to lead development and execution of pricing strategies.
- Collect and synthesise internal and external data including business performance and historic trends to deliver actionable pricing insights.
- Build pricing optimization models for scenario testing and drive price process improvements to support each show’s growth objectives whilst maintaining a customer value centric framework.
- Ensure strategic price setting, tactical price amendments and discounts follow the pricing governance process, have acquired approval and business impact is reported.
- Build hypotheses and implement pricing experimentation to understand market sensitivity to price change.
- Participate in customer pricing testing and willingness to buy analysis to develop value-based pricing strategies
- Work with the Business Intelligence teams to build and update dashboards and tools for monitoring pricing performance against KPI’s and present insights to show teams and senior management.
- Perform other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Ideal candidate profile
- Proven analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and structured problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to think strategically and tactically – connecting the “big picture” through to operational details
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, with a great sense for how to present data in a visually inspiring way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Experience working with data visualization software and product analytics tools desirable
- Creative thinker producing innovative ideas and recommendations
- Analytically inquisitive with a desire to always explore data for new insights
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to communicate and lead projects in multi-cultural environments
- A continuous learner who welcomes constructive feedback and is energized by building new skills and taking on new challenges
- Comfortable with ambiguity and be able to make sensible assumptions when necessary
- Self-motivated, positive, persuasive, collaborative and results-orientated
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Science, Mathematics, Operational Research and Statistics
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical, financial or strategy role in a management consulting or large corporate environment
- Experience of working in large, matrix-style, complex corporate environments is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At RX Global we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace therefore if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!