RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Within RX, we are building a global centre of excellence to which aims to place digital technology at the centre of the events business. Our goals are to roll out and further develop our global events platform, grow digital revenues, and identify new digital business opportunities that will help our customers to grow their businesses. The Centre of Excellence represents an exciting opportunity for digital product managers, analysts and data-driven leaders who want to help lead and grow a new team that will have global impact, supporting a wide range of industry sectors to build their businesses back better after the pandemic, and taking advantage of a new global momentum around connecting and trading digitally.
In the Product Manager (Content focussed) role, you would be working on, for example:
- working with events teams to develop strategies to attract traffic and generate show visitors and exhibitor leads leveraging high quality content
- developing SEO strategies that leverage our sector-leading brands and high quality content in high-traffic video games websites, and
- developing and testing new content-based business models to meet user needs and grow digital revenues in sectors ranging from online retail to heavy industry.
In the Product Manager (data focussed) role, you would be working on, for example:
- developing a target data model for our customer- and product interaction data, to be applied globally
- identifying the highest-value use cases for data-driven product development, working in sectors as diverse as video gaming, cosmetics, airlines, shipping, and aluminium
- working with multiple teams across RX to develop and implement strategies to acquire, clean, enrich and make available our datasets across multiple databases and analytics sources
- building understanding of the value of our data across our global digital product- and events- community.
- Driving the digital product vision, strategy, roadmap and execution - work with multiple internal/external stakeholders to align priorities, dependencies and roadmap across the digital product portfolio.
- Defining and leading a go to market vision for the portfolio, creating new products, transforming the business to meet or exceed revenue goals and succeed in current and future market conditions
- Communicating the vision and delivering regular progress updates to Key Stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with and leveraging emerging technologies
- Solid background as Digital Product Management in an international environment
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not essential. MBA or management degree desirable.
- Up to date knowledge and good understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Experience in bringing new products or product features to the market, from collaborative conceptualization to execution to post-release management.