We love events! We organise the leading events for the luxury travel industry. We are passionate about creating amazing experiences that our customers can be inspired by.
Our business is about making face to face connections so we are looking for an outgoing, customer centric person to join our hard working team in a busy, dynamic work environment.
In the role as Senior Sales Executive ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market) for the Americas region you will be working across some of the most exciting events in the portfolio, ILTM Cannes, ILTM Asia Pacific and ILTM Arabia. The role will work closely with clients to understand their requirements and business strategy, in order to make a real impact on their business and further develop a collaborative working relationship.
- Selling to the most sought after suppliers of ultra-luxurious products in North America, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Creating and developing strategic relationships with the leading luxury travel providers to maximise client growth and retention
- Developing and managing bespoke partnerships with the top key accounts from this dynamic region
- Proactively creating your own network in order to assist new and organic business development
- Creating and developing business plans for your region that will shape and influence the future direction of ILTM
- Developing robust sales strategies to counteract competitive events
- Attending Reed Exhibitions events thereby maintaining relationships, expanding the database and prospecting for new business
- Understanding and practicing the principles of account management
- Working closely with senior management and other team departments to develop and execute your sales and business development plans
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong sales experience
- Ability to understand wider strategic business objectives
- Successful experience of working with major accounts ideally within the travel or exhibition industries
- Experience of business development skills both on small and large key accounts
- Experience of face to face and group presentations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex information to a wide audience
- Demonstrate an understanding and experience of strategic account management principles
- Using your own judgement and initiative to successfully exceed business objectives
- Experience in consultative selling, maximising revenue from existing clients demonstrating innovation and creativity in ideas
- Empathy and understanding of other cultures within a commercial context
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- Comfortable entertaining and networking with large groups of people
- Preferably experience within, or a good level of understanding of the luxury travel industry
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and attend industry events
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At RX Global we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace therefore if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!