At LexisNexis Reed Tech, we believe that whenever a person works on a patent and understands the future trajectory of a specific technology, that person has the potential to fundamentally change how society operates. We are proud to directly support and serve these innovators in their endeavors to better humankind. We enable innovators to accomplish more by helping them make informed decisions, be more productive, comply with regulations, and ultimately achieve superior results. Our overall success is measured by how well we deliver these results.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Architect to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for mapping business requirements and leading the design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow solution. Working closely with key organization stakeholders, the role will define the integration requirements before developing the overall architecture plans.
LexisNexis Reed Tech is offering an unparalleled opportunity for ambitious, driven individuals that wish to take advantage of working for an entrepreneurial brand backed by a $50+ Billion, global parent company and opportunities for advancement for top performers.
Conditions of Employment:
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation and achieve Public Trust security clearance.
• 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 3 + years’ experience soliciting and documenting requirements and evolving these requirements into successful solutions.
- 3 years of experience as an Architect or Solutions lead on ServiceNow Implementations.
- 5 + years of experience in hands-on ServiceNow (either system administration, User Interface modification or architectural knowledge) meeting client requirements and performing system tuning.
- 5 + years' experience in developing on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Portal, Case, Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog, Knowledge Management.
- 5 years of experience in/with ITIL.
- High level understanding and implementation experience with at least 2 ServiceNow application suites: ITOM, ITSM, ITAM, HRSD, CSM, GRC/IRM and/or SecOps
- Expert level understanding of ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components (e.g., LDAP, SSO, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of implementation methodologies/SDLC.
- 5 + years of experience in demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills; written and oral
- Experienced in leading other technical team members to a desired solution-requirements review, support and coaching.
- Experience configuring SLAs, Service Catalog, Workflow.
- Experience with the configuration of Applications, Modules, Domains, Business Rules, Users/Groups, ACL's.
- Understanding of packaging and migration of configurations.
- Design of custom reports knowledge, and basic data loading principles.
- Assess current state processes and tools, determine, and propose ServiceNow solution options and requirements, identify and propose integration requirements, and develop architecture and implementations plans with clients.
- Identify new project opportunities and create proposals while collaborating with other teams within the business.
- Run and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops.
- Work with other teams to architect and create solutions that leverage native configuration opportunities
- Provide hands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables.
- Organize all phases of testing and test acceptance.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership to one or more teams and projects, to ensure applications are integrated and adhere to stated architectural and design principles and standards.
- Evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures, and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming solution architectures.
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices.
- Design solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value and capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- All other duties as assigned.