RX Global has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Development Partner working with the RX Global Talent Development leader and the wider RELX Centre of Excellence. You will be responsible for delivering against key global learning & development priorities for RX and will also project manage key employee life cycle processes such as Talent and Performance Management.
- Build relationships with HR and managers across key RX markets and motivating them and their teams to engage in learning and expand their skills
- Facilitate the L&D cycle from learning needs analysis to evaluation and assessment of ROI across key RX markets
- Collaborate with HR, business leaders and Centre of Excellence to assess demand and implement centrally delivered Leadership and Management programmes
- Develop rich, engaging, blended, learning pathways optimising internal resources, digital pathways, existing programmes, working with external vendors as needed
Develop a more diverse and deeper pipeline of leadership and other business critical roles as well as create greater mobility of talent across the organisation.
- Curate and design relevant development content for company SharePoint sites across key employee segments such as senior leader, first line manager and individual contributor
- Support HR and business leaders in developing talent and succession plans
- Project manage, communicate and develop learning resources to support across the performance management cycle and other key people processes
- Lead new and existing RX projects or initiatives for example mentoring schemes, coaching pilots and employee surveys
If you have the following skills and competencies please get in touch:
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work in partnership with HR, Talent Development and stakeholders including different levels of employees in an engaging and positive way
- Functional Knowledge: Serves as an expert of own discipline to clients
- Business Expertise: Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Leadership: May lead projects and serves as a best practices/quality resource
- Problem Solving: Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Effective communicator, analytical, detail oriented
About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.