About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
As a Web Analyst (Demand Marketing Lead), you will work in the performance marketing team to track and manage the tags to understand the customer journey. In this role you'll be joining a fast-paced team to focus on a specific workstream for several events, delving into analytics and reporting to stakeholders.
- Work closely with the implementation team to ensure the integrity of analytics data (e.g. implementation of measurement frameworks, data collection, and reporting configurations)
- Use GTM or Adobe Launch to manage tags and experiment via A/B testing as to find out what works and what doesn't.
- Communicate with other departments and highlight the importance of data in decision making, driving a data first culture
- Adapt processes to help them evolve and streamline.
- Use GTM or Adobe Launch to track and manage tags to understand and develop the customer journey, working deep in the data layer to collect and manage data
- Use analytics programmes such as Google / Adobe Analytics to analyse the web traffic and better the tags
- Responsible for the integration of digital tools, data layer and tag management across app, third party vendors and online
- Working closely with the CRM team to deliver insight and reporting on customer communications that drive traffic to the website
- Identify opportunities for increased visibility of site performance, working with our implementation specialists to make sure the site is tagged accurately
- Providing key insight and reporting for the acquisition team to understand how all digital acquisition activity is performing
- Reporting on performance across campaigns and channels, providing insights and recommendations on how to optimise in order to hit agreed metrics
- Delivering A/B and other testing methods to ensure insight led decisions to develop the customer journey and platform optimisation
- Tagging, Pixel and cookie knowledge (GTM ,GA – Adobe Analytcis & Launch)
- Management of Analytics tools and digital platforms
- CMS (EpiServer/AdobeExperience Manager (AEM)
- UX / UI
- HTML / CSS
- Website Management
- Testing (SIT / UAT / BAT)
- Digital Analytics
- Specific solutions – e.g.e-commerce platforms Wordpress
- Customer journey mapping techniques
- Optimising content for SEO
- Optimising campaigns